Automatically Write Test Results to Google Sheets
From the test report page on AutoProctor, you can export the results as an Excel file. But, you may also want the results to show up on a Google Sheet automatically because you can apply filters, etc to it. To do this, you can use our Automatically Write to Google Sheets feature. Note that this is a Premium Feature.
The video above shows how to use the feature. But, the main steps are:
- Visit the Test Settings for a new or existing test.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings where it says Google Sheets ID
- Create an empty Google Sheet on your Google Drive
- Copy the URL of the Google Sheet and Paste it on the Test Settings on AutoProctor.
- Create or Update the test.
- Take the test. After you finish the test, if you look at the Google Sheet, it should have created a new Sheet called AutoProctor. You should be able to see the data too.
- Subsequent Test Attempts should get populated too.